Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A touch of Fall...

Hello crafters!  It was feeling like such a Fall day today that I thought I'd post a quick card that I put together.  One medium or type of ribbon you may not have thought of is Tulle.  Tulle is one of THE greatest mediums or fabrics to use on the Craft-Dee BowZ.  Think of all those baby shower invitations, etc. or wedding or anniversary projects that you've used Tulle on.  Using it on the Craft-Dee BowZ makes it a whiz to do!

So, here's the card I put together for you.  I used a Spellbinder die, some Sizzix embossing folders and some leaves using PTI dies and Glitter Ritz.  The crowning touch, of course, was the fluffy Tulle bow. I also created a twine bow to go around the Tulle bow just to make it pop some more.  Hope you like it and feel free to leave comments!

Have a great bow making day!

Donna