Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Santa gift bag and card set


Hi Tracey here
It is time for my  December  Challenge mid month inspiration projects
 This month I have made this Santa gift card and box using the cute image called Jolly santa and you will find him HERE. at Robyns Fetish who is the sponsor for the December  challenge.  I used craftwork cards papers, stamps from my stash that I have had so long I have forgotten where I bought them !! To create the self close pouch box I used my crafters companion big score board. The burlap tags and ribbon came from my CDB boss as part of my monthly MPP pack. I used my Craft-Dee BowZ  bow making tool to create the stunning bows. It is so easy to use and produces stunning bows time after time . I dressed the bows with little bells and bead strings.





I hope you like my projects and that you will join us in the fun December challenge.I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends ....
Happy crafting
Tracey x