Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A Rose For You

Hi Everyone
Barbara here and even though it's the last Tuesday of the month and I am popping in with another inspiration card to delight your crafting senses.  LOL

Just a reminder,  Friday is September 1, and that means that CDB will be starting the next monthly challenge. Please stop by then to check out the winners of the current challenge and to see the inspiration projects made by our talented designers for you for September.

OK let me share my card for August.



I started with a 6"X 6" card base. Next I added a pink holographic piece cut to 5 3/4" X 5 3/4" and layered that on top of the card base.

Next I cut a pink piece 5 1/2" X 5 1/2". I punched the area on the left using a Martha Stewart  Punch all over the Page. Next, I added another border on the right, using a white CS strip and using that same punch. I attached my bow thru some of the lattice openings on the left side.



I have been playing around with my Mini Minc Machine and I had this cool Rose w/ leaves outline. Well I couldn't get it to foil. But I have a pen that has liquid toner in it so I covered the rose and the leaves using that, added the pink foil to the rose and the green foil to the leaves and ran it thru the Minc and it worked great.

Next I added pink CS to the back of the rose and some green CS to the back of the leaves and popped it up on the front of the card.

Last but not least I made some handmade flowers for the bottom right corner area and used 2 leaf punches to add the greenery to my handmade flowers.

Thanks for stopping in today. You still have a day or so to enter the August Challenge, you could be the winner!!

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Hope you will link a project in our monthly challenge. Don’t forget our theme every month is always Anything Goes with a Handmade bow.  Also on each Tuesday of the month a different designer will post here on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog to inspire you! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today I hope you will be back Friday to see what's up for September.