Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All Dressed Up

Hi, Kathy here and it is my turn to host our September monthly Challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.  As always the theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

I decided on this cute little image from Northwoods Stamps.  It is called Sassy Halloween Legs.  I love witch boots and their skinny legs.  So when I seen this little stamp I just had to grab it.


I colored the image up with my Copic Markers.  After I was finished with the coloring, I knew it needed a little something else, so I added some Nuvo Crystal drops and glitter, glitter and more glitter.


For my bow I had some Halloween ribbon that I purchased last year.  So I made this cute little bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker.  I love this tool and look forward to making so many more bows with it.  I plan on using it to make bows for my Christmas packages this year.  If you do not have one go on over and grab one here.  It is such a handy little tool and oh so easy to use. 

I hope I have inspired you today and we look forward in seeing what all you have created.  So please join in on our Anything Goes September Challenge.  If you would like to see more on my card you can visit my blog here.

Hugs
Kathy