Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Autumn is here!

Well, okay, maybe not where I live in Phoenix, but on the calendar it says it's autumn!  Welcome to the week I get to have my card featured on Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge Blog. I used this adorable image from Elisabeth Bell for my card.
I colored my image with Copics and used this felt pumpkin, adding a bit of ink to the edges and some wire curly vines.
My bow is a triple loop and I used my bow tool to make it. I've recently been complimented on another site for my bows and I have to contribute great bows to my bow tool. Do you own one and don't use it? Give it a try as every bow comes out great and you spend less time making pretty bows and since they always come out perfect the first time, you save ribbon!
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
The challenge prize this month is FOUR digital images, winner's choice, from Bugaboo Stamps!

Have you seen the other wonderful cards made this month by Barb, Kathy and Tracey? With a team of just 4, each Tuesday is a special day at Craft-Dee BowZ. Since this is the last Tuesday of the month, if you have your creation ready to post, you need to do so right away. Remember, our challenge is ANYTHING GOES AND ADD A HANDMADE BOW!               


                                                              Thanks for stopping by!
                                                Gail