Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Spooky

Hello bloggers

Barbara here. And welcome back to Craft-Dee BowZ. 
It's Tuesday and that means its time for a DT inspiration post.

 As I was preparing a new project for you, I was rummaging around for some embellishments. 
You know it's great to plow thru all the stuff we have and don't use all the time. 
Yep, Halloween is a great example of that. Well I ran across some cool Halloween embellies so I decided to make a Halloween card. 

Some of the things I used I have no clue where they came from, but they are great on a card.



Here is a closer look at my bow.


I used a sheer ribbon (my favorite type of ribbon).
 I got carried away and made a 4 loop bow. 
Using that sheer ribbon, makes it easy to make a 4 loop bow. 
Check out that witch hanging from the bow.

Visit my blog for some additional pics of this card.

Don't forget, the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge is underway.
The CDB challenges run all month. 
The theme is always - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you next Tuesday
 to check out what Kathy has come up with.